Pharmaconex is recruiting a Support OR Supervising Pharmacist in Callan, Co. Kilkenny, just 10 mins drive from Kilkenny Town, 20 mins from Carrick-on-Suir and 30 mins from Clonmel.
The role is permanent full-time and requires 4 days per week, flexible to 3 days, and 2 Saturdays per month, flexible to 1 per month. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required.
The system used is MPS and there is a very well organised support team in place.
Store Opening Hours
- Monday to Friday 9-6PM
- Saturday 9:30-6PM.
Salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on candidate’s experience.
- Optional pension scheme contribution
- PSI fee paid
- Birthday off
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- Support Pharmacist must have at least 1 year experience
- Supervising role must have minimum 3 years’ post registration experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with pharmacy guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential