Pharmaconex is recruiting a permanent full-time Supervising Pharmacist in the beautiful seaside town of Youghal, East Cork, just 20 minutes away from Midleton and Dungarvan.
An easy commute from the eastern suburbs of Cork city also, this role requires a full-time commitment, 5 days per week (45 hours) and alternate Saturdays. No Sundays, Bank Holidays or late nights past 6pm are required. The dispensing system used is Mc Lernons MPS.
Registration with the Pharmaceutical Society of Ireland (PSI) is required along with a minimum 3 years’ post-qualification experience.
The successful candidate will be working alongside excellent Support Staff, including experienced Pharmacy Technicians and Dispensary Assistants. Strong Head Office support is also in place to support Supervising Pharmacists within the Horgan Pharmacy Group.
The salary and benefits on offer are very competitive and negotiable based on the successful candidate’s experience.
- Competitive salary and conditions
- Alternate Saturdays off
- 23 days paid holidays plus 10 Bank Holidays
- BSc (Pharm) / MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI
- Minimum of 3 years’ post-qualification experience
- To manage and operate the pharmacy in line with all PSI, legal and ethical rules and regulations
- To provide a safe, caring and efficient pharmacy service to all patients and customers within the local community
- To effectively interact with other Health professionals and to lead the pharmacy team in a way that delivers the best possible pharmacy service on a daily basis
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at email@example.com
All applications are strictly confidential