Pharmaconex is recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist in Moyross, Limerick.
The role is very flexible and can be either part-time or full-time: 3 to 5 days per week and 1 Saturday per month is required. Sundays, Bank Holidays and late night past 6PM are not required. There is an excellent pharmacy support team of OTC, technicians and double cover twice a week. the system used is MPS.
Store opening hours:
- Monday to Friday: 9:30-6PM
- Saturdays: 10-4PM
- Sunday and Bank Holiday closed
Salary and benefit package on offer is very competitive and is negotiable DOE.
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be a registered member of the PSI & have 3 years post qualification experience
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- Working to agreed operating procedures within the pharmacy to maintain the highest ethical standards and deliver excellent customer care.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Comfortable in ordering and managing medicines
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana, firstname.lastname@example.org