Supervising Pharmacist – County Mayo
Rota: 4 to 5 Days a week dependent on your preference
The store: Well established independent community pharmacy
PharmaConex are seeking a support pharmacist to join a strong support network within a community pharmacy.
The successful applicant will be joining an exceptional working enviroment, the store is situated in a picturesque location close to the sea.
- Demands a commited pharmacist with previous supervising experience or someone who is ready to take the next step up to a supervising position
- You will be responsible for dispensing medication accurately and efficently
- Building and maintaining positive personal relationships with customers
- Ensuring SOPs are adhered to
- Completing and ensuring paper work is up to date
- Assist in maintaining a tidy and organised dispensary
- As well as other day to day duties
What are we looking for?
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organised with a proven ability to work on multiple tasks accurately
- Capable of working under own initiative
- Good IT & communication skills
- Good commercial acumen
- An ability to use discretion and empathy when dealing with customer and patient queries
- This vacancy requires a valid PSI registration and eligability to supervise
What will you receive in return?
- A sociable working rota consisting of 4 or 5 days weekly
- The opportunity to join a supportive team within a positive working environment
- A generous salary package, dependent on experience
- Staff discount
- And much more
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.