Supervising Pharmacist –Co. Carlow
Salary: Highly Negotiable
Duration: Full time, permanent, may consider a 4 day week
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting a Supervising Pharmacist, for a thriving community pharmacy in county Carlow.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- Ensure all paper work is accurate and up to date and all SOP’s are adheared to
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- Staff bonus
- Sociable working hours with no late nights, sundays or bank holidays
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be registered as a Pharmacist with the PSI for a minimum of 3 years
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
To learn more or apply for this role, email a copy of your CV to email@example.com