Pharmaconex is recruiting a for a well established pharmacy chain for the position of Pharmacy Technician in Kinsale, Co. Cork
Both newly qualified and experienced technicians are welcome to apply!
Experience on Touchstore is an advantage. Rate are decided based on experience
- Kinsale, Co. Cork: Permanent, 40 hours per week
- Monthly performance bonus
- Maternity & paternity pay
- Sick pay
- Service related pay increase
- To operate the dispensary in accordance with all the legal responsibilities pertaining to the profession of pharmacy
- To exercise all aspects of law, ethics and codes of practice as laid down by the Irish Pharmaceutical Society.
- To provide a safe and efficient dispensing service to all customers in accordance with guidelines.
- To ensure the safe and effective delivery of medicines to all customers
- To interact with other health professionals
- Active management of the monthly submissions to payment boards
- Pro-active management and follow up of the claims rejected
- To build and maintain relationships with local doctors and other health professionals
- IPU Pharmacy Technician course or Higher Certificate in Pharmacy Technician Studies essential
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently with excellent communication skills, both orally and in writing.
Apply Now or send your CV for consideration to Loredana at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications are strictly confidential