Pharmacy Technician – North West Cork – 2 to 3 Months
The Role: Full time pharmacy technician required to join a thriving pharmacy based in North West Cork, for a two to three month period the store will consider part time for the right candidate
Rota: 9 am to 6pm opening with no sundays or bank holidays
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy with a reputation for delivering outstanding patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisting in the front of shop if required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights
- The store opens 9am to 6pm daily
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.