Pharmacy Technician – Meath
The Role: Part time, approx 3 days weekly, inital 8 month contract
Location: Co. Meath, close to the north county dublin border
The Store: Established Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in Meath, the store is based close to the north county Dublin border.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Inital contract position, approx 8 months, possibility of a permanent position
- Part time role
- There is no late nights, sundays or bank holidays required
- The position will consist of working 5 days weekly, however the store is happy to offer part time for the right candidate
- The successful candidate will receive a sociable rota
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.