Pharmacy Technician – Dublin 20
The Role: Part time, permanent (Approx 3 Days Weekly)
Location: Dublin 20
The Store: Established Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in Dublin 20, the successful applicant will be joining a strong support network within a busy store.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- The position will consist of working approx 3 days weekly
- There will be no sundays or bank holidays invovled
What will you receive in return?
- The successful candidate will receive a sociable rota
- Attractive rate of pay
- Generous pension contribution
- Life insurance contribution
- Bonus scheme
- Paid annual leave
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidate
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.