Pharmacy Technician – Co. Tipperary (3 Month Contract)
The Role: Contract position consisting of 3 months with the possibility of a further extension
Rota: Will consist of working on average 3 days a week with no late nights or sundays
The Store: Independent Pharmacy
Salary: Attractive rate of pay on offer
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent pharmacy based in county Tipperary. This is an established pharmacy at the heart of the community. The owner is passionate about delivering a high standard of patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Assisitng in the front of shop as required
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Contract position
- The position will consist of working 3 days weekly
- The successful candidate will not be required to work Sundays or late nights
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous pharmacy dispensery experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
What to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more.