Pharmacy Technician-Co. Kildare
The role: Part time, 2 or 3 days weekly
Location: Co. Kildare
Salary: Highly negotiable
Pharmacy technician required to join a thriving independent store based in Co, Kildare. You will be joining a strong support network who strive to deliver a high standard of patient care.
Duties will include:
- Dispensing prescriptions accurately
- Working alongside the pharmacist completing daily dispensary tasks
- Ordering, stock taking, rotation etc.
- Assisting with end of month paper work
- Permanent position
- Working every second Saturday
What are we looking for?
- Good Communication skills
- Ability to work individually and as a part of a team
- Previous dispensary experience is essential
- This role is open to both qualified or non qualified candidates
To learn more click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com to learn more