Dublin City Centre – Supervising Pharmacist
Salary: Highly Negotiable
The store: Established Pharmacy
Hours: Full time
Pharmaconex is currently recruiting for a supervising vacancy in Dublin City Centre.
The position demands a motivated pharmacist, who thrives on providing outstanding patient care. The successful applicant will have a real passion for healthcare.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with patients, suppliers and the general community
- Dispensing perscriptions efficently and accurately
- Monitoring stock and communicating with suppliers
- As well as other day to day duties
The successful candidate will work with a dedicated healthcare team who is focused on delivering excellent patient care to the locality.
- Attractive Salary package
- Annual bonus
- Retail discount
- Flexible working hours
- No late nights, sundays or bank holidays
- Sociable working hours
- And much more
What are we looking for?
- BSc (Pharm)/MPharm
- Must be eligible to supervise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with good leadership abilities
- Proven people management skills
Whar to do now?
Click “APPLY NOW” or contact Lorraine on 0873440712 or email@example.com