Join us on 29th May for a CPD Webinar with Rachel Dungan, Pharmacist Coach
Date: Mon 29th May
Time: 19:30 to 21:30pm
Topic: Managing Conflict in the Pharmacy Environment
Based on feedback from Pharmacists, Pharmaconex is delighted to sponsor this month Masterclass on the topic of Managing Conflict in the Pharmacy Environment.
It isn’t a matter of IF conflict will happen in your professional career. It is a matter of when. According to both Pharmaconex pharmacist survey and a recent Stanford University study, managing conflict is a top issue to be dealt with in the workplace, one which we often feel ill-equipped to manage.
Once you have completed this Masterclass you will be able to:
- to apply different approaches to repair relationships and get better results – while also shifting the culture in your work environment in positive ways.
- to strategically decide whether the issue is one that is truly important to confront or worth letting go
- a very powerful component that will open your eyes to thinking about different behavioural styles
- tools to identify your blind spots which may unwittingly contribute to conflict and
- explore how you can increase your communication flexibility to reduce the likelihood of conflict escalating
- to create an action plan for implementing your learning into practice and recording it in your ePortfolio as CPD
(Please note; once you have registered you will receive an email with a link and information to join the Webinar)