02 Jun Community Pharmacies Role in Vaccination Administration
Community Pharmacies Role in Vaccination Administration
After months of uncertainty regarding the administration of Covid-19 vaccinations within community pharmacy, yesterday’s announcement by Stephen Donnelly, Minister of Health confirmed the involvement of community pharmacies in the vaccination roll out in the coming weeks.
According to rtenews.ie article titled “Pharmacies will play a role in vaccinations from June – Donnelly” –
“Pharmacies will be playing a role in vaccinations from early June, Minister for Health Stephen Donnelly has told the Seanad….Where I think this is particularly important is in some of the areas that are further from the vaccination centres,” he said.
Read the full article through the link below:
Perhaps this has left you wondering if you should get involved? If so, benefits include:
- Upskill, fantastic opportunity to further develop your skills as a community pharmacist.
- Flexibility, with contracts on offer nationwide ranging from 2 to 5 day weeks, dependent on your preference.
- Stability, contracts can range up to 6 months in duration, these lengths can be altered to suite individual needs.
- The option to continue working part time or locumming.
- Renumeration highly attractive rates of pay on offer.
If you would like to get involved and unsure what is required. Visit the FAQ link from the PSI website below.
If you are eligible or intend on registering to become eligible for Covid19 vaccination administration please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We are on hand to talk you through all the available options.
The PharmaConex Team